The 2023 Insurance Insights Report
The 2023 Insurance Report from Claritas provides an overview of the top challenges faced in the insurance industry and how intelligence-driven marketing insights can help solve them. The data presented is just a small sample of the full universe of insights we have available, but the ‘pro tips’ shared are ones you can seamlessly integrate into marketing campaigns today.
What can you expect from The 2023 Insurance Report?
– Insights around auto, life, and residential insurance
– A success story featuring Farmers Insurance
– Hidden opportunity segments that offer sustainable growth
– Snapshots of household segments, including demographic traits and where and how to engage with them
– Future insurance trend forecasts
– Channel of service preferences
– General tips for how to be a better insurance provider
To learn more about U.S. market insights for the insurance industry, contact your Claritas Representative and ask about Claritas Insurance Track, the basis for the insights in this report.
About Claritas Insurance Track
Insurance marketers are facing increased competition, rising customer acquisition costs, and shrinking margins. Overcoming these challenges requires the use of market intelligence with unique insurance purchasing behavior you can’t find anywhere else. Claritas Insurance Track samples approximately 35,000 households to find purchase behaviors across multiple lines of insurance products. These include auto, residential, life, and medical insurance. The data can be used, in part, to analyze category benchmarks, assess competition, and profile policyholders using key attributes. Claritas Insurance Track is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive respondent-level research data of household insurance product usage.